Sunday, February 24, 2013

Replica Hermes BIrkin from FabAAA

Hey everyone, just wanted to share some quick pictures of a lovely Replica Hermes Birkin from FabAAA. This one was submitted by Laura but the bag was purchased by her friend. Pictures were taken with her phone camera so they're not as detailed as they could be but gives you a pretty good idea of the overall construction of the bag. Isn't she lovely :).

************************************************************************







NOTE FROM LAURA:

Sarah, Here's two more pics from my friend. I don't know if you want to add anything or not. But she did notice the Hermes Stamp could be better...

Thanks!

Laura



3 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful color and looks great. I don't think I can pull it off but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maja, you should see it in person. To die for!
    But I know what you mean about not pulling it off. I can get away with a replica LV, but my nosy neighbors would think I won the lottery if I were carrying this bag! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, which website did you buy from?

    ReplyDelete